Waivers end in 2 days. Good Luck.
Please have your Rosters trimmed down to 25 men before next season.
That means drop whatever players you do not want to keep for the players that occupy your DL posisions.
I feel like am the Lone Chief Wolf in a Pack of Alpha’s. I cannot leave my baby wolves (Ramorod Leagues) to be raised by the pack(a reference to making ramrod %100 Democratic). There would be some Wolves that would nature and care for my baby wolves (Ramrod Leagues), and some that would rip them to shreds and eat there bones.
But as the Lone Chief Wolf, in a growing pack of Alpha Wolves becoming Elders, I have to Learn to share responsibility of the rearing of our shared Baby Wolves (Ramrod).
– We have to decide exactly what kind of changes require voting, and make a specific list. There are way to many choices as commissioner I have to make to have everything voted on.
– Every member of the league votes or the vote is invalid.
– Voting Always takes place in the off season. It Gives Managers time to reflect on the season and also time to lobby for changes they want passed. There is nothing we can vote on when it comes to League changes that I can change during the season anyways. Vote in off season, effective following season.
– Executive Veto : I have put my blood, sweat, tears and good years into creating and raising these baby Wolves (Ramrod). I am at the point of comfort where I would gladly help raise one of your own baby wolves (if a Ramrod member created another league I would join it without resentment), but these baby wolves are mine. So If we go Democratic, I want the right to have an executive veto. If I veto something, it would be re-voted on and would only need a 5/10 instead of a 7/10 to pass. Then if that fails, I reserve the right to have one Super Duper Executive Veto, per sport, per year, where I can just deny the bill flat.
– And No more false accusations of stealing deer meat for my self and power moves to eat my baby wolves. My plan is to pass down Ramrod to our families one day, with my blood line as Commissioner. (If I don’t have Kids it would go to my Godson Dylan. If he didn’t want it I would choose a different successor.) If we all start eating and sharing from the same dead carcass’s, there will be more trust in the next hunt. Like I said before, I more than support the birth of more baby wolves (Ramrod team owner created leagues) and will more than happily help you raise them. (Look how great of an addition Globex was to the pack, and someone needs to start the sport by sport champions leagues) so please stop threatening to eat my baby wolves.
So lets go to Liberty Hall and bang these amendments out. (The first two Ramrod Constitutional Amendments are on the Ramrod blog-site.)