* Any player in question who was called up in September of the previous season and played in less than 10 games while also not finishing the season on a Ramrod Team Roster is eligible to be drafted.
1. Hegemon Hardballers – Bryce Harper – WN – RF
2. Seasoned Veterans – Mike Trout – LaA – CF
3. Legion of Goons – Brandon Belt – SF – 1B
4. Renegade Posse – Mike Moustakas – KC – 3B
5. The Stonecutters (traded from Phantom Brigade) – Julio Teheran – ATL – SP
6. Hebrew Nationals – Manny Machado – BAL -SS
7. BJ’s Silly Team – Grant Green – OAK – SS
8. Dead Rebels – Zack Wheeler – SF -SP
9. Legion of Goons (traded from The Stonecutters) – Michael Pineda – SEA – SP
10. Alexander G – Michael Choice – OAK – OF
11. Hegemon Hardballers -Wil Myers – KC – C
12. Seasoned Veterans – Matt Moore – TB – SP
13. Legion of Goons – Jameson Tallion – PIT – SP
14. Renegade Posse – Thomas Neal – SF – OF
15. Hegemon Hardballers -Brett Lawrie – MIL – 2B
16. Phantom Brigade – Casey Kelly – BOS – SP
1. Hegemon Hardballers – Lonnie Chisenhall – CLE – 3B
2. Seasoned Veterans – Zach Britton – BAL – SP
3. The Stonecutters (traded from Legion of Goons) – Aaron Hicks – MIN – OF
4. Renegade Posse – Brett Jackson – ChC – OF
5. Phantom Brigade – Hank Conger – ANA – C
6. Hebrew Nationals – Jacob Turner – DET – SP
7. BJ’s Silly Team – Jerry Sands – LA – 1B
8. Dead Rebels – Zack Cox- STL – 3B (traded from Fightn’ Rauls)
9. The Stonecutters – Shelby Miller – STL – SP
10. Fightn’ Fidels –Miguel Sano – MIN – 3B (traded from Dead Rebels)
1. Hegemon Hardballers (forfeited due to player rights/draft pick limit) –
2. Seasoned Veterans – Nick Castellanos – DET – 3B
3. Legion of Goons – John Lamb- KC-SP
4. Renegade Posse -Barret Loux – ARI – SP
5. Phantom Brigade – Donovan Tate – SD – OF
6. Hebrew Nationals – Trey McNutt – CHC – SP
7. BJ’s Silly Team – Kyle Gibson – MIN – SP
8. Dead Rebels – Jason Knapp – CLE – SP
9. The Stonecutters – Tyler Matzek – COL – SP
10. Dead Rebels (Traded from Fightn’ Fidels) – Devin Mesoraco – CIN – C
1. Hegemon Hardballers (IS forfeited due to player rights/draft pick limit) –
2. Seasoned Veterans – Simon Castro – SD – SP
3. Legion of Goons – Nick Franklin-SEA-SS
4. Renegade Posse – Tyler Chatwood – ANA – SP
5. Phantom Brigade – Manny Banuelos – NYY – SP
6. Hebrew Nationals – Nolan Aranado – COL – 3B
7. BJ’s Silly Team – Tyler Flowers – CWS – C
8. Dead Rebels – Jason Kipnis – 2B – CLE
9. The Stonecutters – Gary Sanchez – C – NYY
10. Fightn’ Rauls – Max Stassi- C – OAK
1. Phantom Brigade – Jonathan Singleton – PHI -1B
2. BJ’s Silly Team – Arodys Vizcaino – ATL – SP
3. Fightn’ Fidels -Yordy Cabrera – OAK – SS
1. Fightn’ Fidels – Michael Ynoa – OAK – SP
1. 5 Roster spots (so there will be 5 rounds to this years draft) – Think of these 5 roster spots as your “minor league affiliate”
2. The Supplemental round will be after the 1st round and 5th round – The supplemental round after the 1st round includes extra pick for coming in 10th, 9th, 8th, (rewarded after every season) and other rewarded picks. For instance, this year Dan O., Nathan S. and Adam M. will have an extra pick for reparations. They will also have the early picks for the next two drafts. One for each season they were overlooked. The Supplemental round after the 5th round will include picks for teams who have traded earlier round draft rights.
3. You cannot have more than 5 rostered players/Rights to future draft picks – Teams with Early picks, Teams who have “traded up”, or Teams who own the Deep Dynasty rights of players from last season will forfeit their later round draft picks.
4. You may trade picks – If you trade the rights to a pick the receiving team must release the rights to one of their players to clear a spot on their minor league affiliate for the “future drafted player”. So if player “X” trades his first round pick to player “Y” player “Y” will have to immediately release a minor leaguer clear room for the spot he is using the upcoming draft to fill. Player “X” then forfeits his rights to the early round picks and then receives his make-up picks in the supplemental round after the 5th round of the draft. Player “X” may also trade for rights to another minor league player, then forfeiting his late supplemental round pick he would have received.
5. You may redraft or hold onto rights of players – Think of it like poker; you have five cards and you can choose to redraw as many as you want from the deck each year. If you choose to release three players, then you have picks in the first three rounds pertaining to your finish in the last season.
* There is a Tab on the top of the Ramrod Blog site where all player rights and traded draft picks will be chronicled. Make your picks in the comment thread on this post. Each team has until midnight the next day to make their pick after previous pick is made or they forfeit pick.
Results will be filled on this post after each pick in the comments. Official minor league Ramrod rosters will be chronicled under the “R.M.A.” tab. (Ramrod Minor Affiliates)
*Also please post in the comments or text me what you want your Minor League Affiliates name to be.
1. Best Manager: Alexander G. – Fightin’ Rauls
2. Worst Manager: Dan O. – Nose Clams
3. Best Trade: Dan Uggla/Logan Morrison – Season Rookies = Pedro Alvarez – Vaginal Hubris
4. Worst Trade: Troy Tulowiski – Phantom Brigade = R.Nolasco and E.Andrus – Dead Rebels
5. Most Improved Team: Stonecutters – Devon R
6. Least Improved Team: Legion of Goons – Derek T.
7. Worst Drop: Brett Wallace – Legion of Goons
8. Best Pick Up: Jose Bautista – Seasoned Rookies
9. Worst Name: Vaginal Hubris – William S.
10. Best Name: Trevor Wilson Posse – Nathan S. (tied with Season Rookies, but name was assigned)
11. Next Years Winner : Stonecutters – Devon R
.12. Next Years Last Place: Nose Clams – Dan O.
1. Had to have appeared on 5 Final-Day RDL (Ramrod Dynasty League) rosters. Only seasons when player finished on a RDL Final-Day roster qualify for his Mt. Ramrod credentials.
2. Must have finished on the Final-Day roster of atleast 3 teams that won a trophy. (Gold, Silver, Bronze). Can be with multiple teams. If player was on the Final-Day roster of a Championship team, he does not have to have won 2 other trophies to qualify.
3. If player appeared on 5 final-day rosters of the same RDL team he qualifies for enshrinement nomination with said team. A Championship with a team is not an automatic enshrinement with said team. If player did not finish on the same Final-Day RDL roster 5 times, he becomes enshrined with team whom player had highest finish with. If said players highest finish is tied with multiple RDL teams, the tie breaker will be years servered with team.
4. Must be voted in with atleast 2/3 majority of whichever league player qualifies. Mt. Ramrod voters will consided his qualified Stats, Trohpy Finish’s, his importance to the RDL, and his “sports-mystique.” Every catagory should be considered equally, one shall not be considered more important than the other.
5. Must be retired from pro-sports.
* Any player who meets above requirements qualifies for nomination.
* There is a Championship Commision where players could also be voted in if previously disqualified. ALL Champions of pertaining league must vote for the player to qualify.
Yes this will be the first time in…well.. forever that i will not be opening the season not making fun of wick but the off-season is long.
2011/2012 conscious daughters
C) VICTOR MARTINEZ
1B) ALBERT PUJOLS
2B) CHASE UTLEY
3B) DAVID WRIGHT
SS) ALEX GONZALEZ
IF) KEVIN YOUKLIS
RF) HUNTER PENCE
CF) CURTIS GRANDERSON
RF) HUNTER PENCE
LF) JASON BAY
OF) JASON KUBEL
UTIL/ RF) Vladamir Guerrero
2B) AARON HILL
1B/3B) BRETT WALLACE
3B) PEDRO ALVAREZ
SP) DAVID PRICE
SP) CHRIS CARPENTER
SP) TIM HUDSON
SP) SHAUN MARCUM
SP) TIM HUDSON
SP) ROY OSWALT
SP) BRIAN MATUSZ
SP) JERROD PARKER
SP) JAMES SHIELDS
SP) CARLOS ZAMBRANO
RP) RYAN FRANKLIN
DL) BRANDON WEBB
1B -Adrian Gonzalez
2B -Robinson Cano
3B -Alex Rodriguez
SS -Hanley Ramirez
IF -Prince Fielder
LF -Ryan Braun
CF -Andrew McCutchen
RF -Justin Upton
OF -Mike Stanton
Util -Nick Markakis
BN -Mike Aviles
BN -Freddie Freeman
BN -Matt LaPorta
SP -Justin Verlander
SP -Clayton Kershaw
SP -Mat Latos
SP -Tommy Hanson
RP -Carlos Marmol
P -Mariano Rivera
BN -Zack Grienke
BN -Wandy Rodriguez
BN -Brandon Morrow
BN -Homer Bailey
BN -Jenrry Mejia
The Good Guys Club
C -Gary Sanchez
OF -Aaron Hicks
SP -Julio Teheran
SP -Shelby Miller
SP -Tyler Matzek
1. Best Manager:
2. Worst Manager:
3. Best Trade :
4. Worst Trade :
5. Most Improved Team:
6. Least Improved Team:
7. Worst Drop:
8. Best Pick Up:
9. Worst Name:
10. Best Name:
11. Next Years Winner :
12. Next Years Last Place: