1. At the start of the season you can transfer your current NA players to your 40-man roster.
2. Your 5 R.M.A. players and your actual Yahoo! 25-man roster account for 30 players of your 40-man roster. The extra ten spots are consider part of your R.M.A. team also.
3. This is not a Disabled list crutch. The 15 R.M.A. non-Yahoo! roster spots are only for future draft picks and NA players.
4. You can fill out your unoccupied R.M.A. spots through with NA players acquired through trade or future draft picks acquired through trade.
5. You can also transfer players that become NA after you have aquired them. The player must be on your roster for 15 days before you can move him to your RMA team. if you use your waiver to acquire a player and that player is not on the big league roster, you may transfer him straight to your R.M.A. roster.
6. When a player loses his NA tag, his owner has 3 days to re-activate him to your R.D.L. 25-man roster.
7. PAY ATTENTION. If you pick up a player on another Owners R.M.A. team, you will be punished:
1st time: Loose the player you drooped to waivers
2nd: Loose 4th round pick to supplemental round at end of draft
3rd: Loose 3rd round pick to supplemental round at end of draft
4th: Loose 2nd round pick to supplemental round at end of draft
5th: Loose 1st round pick to supplemental round at end of draft
Anytime after I will lock your team for a week.